Manchester United meet Chelsea as part of the Premier League Championship.
The Stamford Bridge Stadium hosts the teams’ match at the top of the 13th round of the Premier League, the 2022/23 season.
, Manchester United have 19 points in fifth place after playing the same match count, while Chelsea currently sit fourth on 20 points, having played 10 games.
Manchester United miss out on Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo in today’s match after the decision to disqualify him by manager Eric Ten Hag, following the recent crisis he sparked during Tottenham clash.
Manchester United’s projected formation against Chelsea
Goalkeeping: De Gea.
Line of defence: Dalot, Varane, Lesandro Martinez, Luke Shaw.
Midfield: Casemiro, Fred, Bruno Fernandes.
Offensive line: Anthony, Sancho, Rashford.
Man Utd are fifth in the English league table with 16 points after 5 wins, a draw and 3 defeats, while the Spurs are third with 23 points, winning 7 games, drawing two and losing one.
Manchester United are seeking victory and three points, taking advantage of the ground and the public to advance to the top positions in the Premiership table and enter the golden box early.
Manchester United are seeking victory and three points, taking advantage of ground workers and the public to advance to the top positions in the Premiership table and enter the golden box early.
In this regard, we will review the history of Chelsea and Manchester United’s clashes ahead of the upcoming Premier League summit, as follows:
– Today will be the 151st match in Chelsea and Manchester United in all tournaments.
– The teams met in 150 games in all competitions, during which Chelsea won 48 games, against 59 victories for Manchester United, while drawing 43 encounters.
– During these games, Chelsea players scored 201 goals, while conceding 239 Manchester United players.
– At the Premier League level, the teams met in 60 games, during which Chelsea won 18 games, compared to 17 victories for Manchester United, while drawing 25.
– During these games, Chelsea players scored 73 goals, while they conceded 74 Manchester United players.
– The last two matches between Chelsea and Manchester United in the Premier League last season, 2021-2022, ended in a positive 1-1 draw in the two clashes